June 22nd, 2011
This week’s video email updates include:
1. Capture Pages – Requirements set for information entered into the capture fields. Reduces invalid or incorrect entries and improves quality of leads captured.
2. Email Icons - Video Snapshot now viewable as an option on the Email Icon page.
3. Video Library – Users can now delete multiple videos at one time.
4. Manage Groups - When deleting a group, contacts within the group can be deleted as well or kept in the Contacts list. Users may delete individual contacts or select all contacts within a group to delete.
5. Join Broadcast Page – Instruction text has been condensed so the Join Now button can be viewed without scrolling on Internet Explorer.
Jamie Bidwell is a team member at www.covideo.com. Covideo provides video email software that helps companies build relationships quickly and reinforce their brands more effectively with easy-to-make video emails that truly communicate. email@example.com.
May 13th, 2011
• Email Icon Page - In addition to the Edit Title and Delete Icon functions, users can now upload their own email icon with no size limit. Previously, email icons were limited to a 400 x 200 pixel size. Keep in mind that the image will upload the same size as the original so be sure to preview before sending it out with video emails.
• The Phone Number field has been adjusted to accept + for international numbers and Ext. for extensions.
• First and last name fields can only contain letters, numbers, parentheses, dash (-), plus (+), and period (.). No other special characters are allowed in those fields. (Profile page, Add a User page, and Contacts.)
• Title field can only contain letters, numbers, parentheses, dash (-), plus (+), and period (.). No other special characters are allowed in that field. (Profile and Manage User pages.)
• Desktop Recorder Download page has been simplified, fewer steps required.
• Only level 3 users (admin) have access to Reports. Other users will no longer see the Reports option in the navigation bar.
Updates for Broadcast users
• When posting a broadcast to a featured broadcast page and no video is selected, completing the fields for template and links is not required. If a video is selected an * appears next to template and links indicating those fields are now required.
• There is now a dual camera option when using the whiteboard. Click on Select (next to the word Whiteboard), then click on Camera. A dropdown appears for you to select the second camera from.
• The Record button has been moved to the bottom right of the screen.
• To see slides/video or whiteboard in full-screen mode click on the button at the bottom of the screen next to the Record button.