Video email holiday greetings are becoming more popular every year, and it’s no wonder.
With video viewing at an all-time high business have plenty of reasons why it makes sense to show customers your appreciation with video, but in keeping with the holiday season, I’m limiting my list to 12.
Here they are in no particular order:
1. It’s Customizable – Choose from a variety of holiday templates for that special look.
2. It’s Always Available – No poring through catalogs or trips to stores searching for the right card.
3. It’s Live – There is no denying video delivers a personal, interactive experience you can’t get with still images and text.
4. It’s Inexpensive – There’s no extra cost to send holiday greetings through your Covideo account.
(Not a user yet? Start a free trial and send video greetings at no charge.)
5. It’s Eco-friendly – Send a video, save a tree.
6. It’s Your Message – Say what you want to say. No more reliance on stock greeting card messages.
7. It’s What People Want – People love getting videos!
8. It’s Versatile – Videos can be simple or complex depending on skill level, equipment available and time allotment.
9. It’s social – Post your video on Facebook, Twitter and other social sites, or feature it on your blog.
10. It Shows You Care – Nothing captures your true emotions like video.
11. It Brings People Together – Planning and shooting a holiday video message is a great team-building exercise!
12. It’s Fun!
This holiday season show your customers they matter. Send them a personal video. I guarantee they won’t get another one just like it!