When launched in 2004, Covideo was the pioneer behind bringing personal connection back to business. We hold that same core value today among our own team.
Covideo is seeking an Account Executive (AE) to join our growing company. As an AE, you will generate sales with new businesses. The ideal candidate possesses experience with B2B sales-driven organizations and has a track record of exceeding sales quotas. The AE will work to achieve revenue and long-term account goals that align with company goals, while maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Prospect for new businesses from a variety of verticals including SaaS, insurance, mortgage, education, staffing, and more.
- Run outbound campaigns (phone calls, emails, etc.) to create self-generated sales opportunities
- Arrange virtual meetings with prospective clients to discuss their needs and review the product
- Exceed sales goals and expectations for quotas
- Address any necessary issues with prospective clients before contracts are signed
- Work as a partner with a designated Account Manager to ensure successful training/on-boarding, adoption, and achievement of goals as outlined by client.
- Communicate client ideas, information, and needs to other internal departments, including marketing, support, development, and account management teams.
- Diligently and consistently follow SOP (not limited to but including tracking all activity and correspondence in Salesforce).
- Maintain good client relationships while building new client relationships
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of three years related experience in sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to be on video (using Covideo product for sales-related outreach)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Persuasive and unafraid to negotiate
- Operates at all times with honesty and integrity
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends clearly and confidently
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
The SDR position plays a critical role in the Covideo sales process. Through outbound prospecting and lead generation activities such as phone calls and emails, you will identify and deliver high-quality sales opportunities to our sales team. The ideal candidate has strong writing and communications skills, and is prepared to work hard to identify opportunities and build the business.
- Follow designed activity cadences (email, phone, video, social) and keep up with a high volume of daily outbound calls to drive consistent weekly lead generation
- Prospect, educate and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Help create and test additional cadences to improve conversion
- High level of proficiency of Salesforce and Woodpecker toolset
- Weekly reporting to internal stakeholders
- Monitor and manage day-to-day time and priorities to deliver results
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of the market, customers, and competition
- Continuous learning to stay on top of tools, techniques, and trends
Education and Experience:
- 1-2+ years account management or relevant sales experience
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred but not required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
To perform this job, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory with little to no supervision. Consideration will be given to all requests made for reasonable accommodations that will assist the individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions associated with the job.
- Must have strong computer skills and ability to navigate and update all websites, CRM tools, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills with a strong attention to detail
- Tenacious, self-starter able to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively
- A strong desire and motivation to provide excellent customer service
- Low fear of rejection and low need for approval
- Coachable, competitive, and fun