Today’s consumers are looking for value.
To stand out, video email applications for dealership are a great way to do so.
Here are 20 ways to re-charge your sales and build strong,
long-lasting customer relationships.
- Internet Lead Follow up – Make a great 1st impression. Respond to leads with a video introduction.
- Inventory videos – Showcase the selection of vehicles on your lot.
- Vehicle walk-around – Offer customers a 360˚ video of a particular vehicle, highlighting special features, color and condition.
- Service department – Send a video of the customer’s vehicle, clearly showing the parts needing repair or replacement.
- Special offers – Make consumers aware of any discounts you offer on tires, service, repair, parts, etc.
- Event Notifications & Invitations – Use video to promote upcoming events. Send unique and entertaining video invitations to hype the event and draw a crowd.
- Introduce new models – Send videos promoting new models as they arrive on your lot.
- Customer loyalty incentives – Let customers know you appreciate and incentivize loyalty.
- Service Reminders – A video message makes a memorable service reminder!
- Extended Warranty Reminders – Let customers know extended warranties can still be purchased even after buying the vehicle. Remind them of the benefits, beyond the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Relationship Building – Reach out to your customers throughout the year to show them they are appreciated!
- Thank you – Thank prospects for coming to your dealership and customers for purchasing a vehicle.
- Testimonials – Video testimonials made by satisfied customers have an authenticity other consumers are more likely to trust.
- Community Service – Let people know what your dealership is doing to help the community and the environment.
- Awards – If your dealership or staff has received awards, get the word out!
- New Technology Updates – Showcase new technology that is improving safety, performance or comfort.
- Video Newsletter – Add video to e-newsletters to increase engagement, better inform and entertain your contacts.
- Car Care and Maintenance – Demonstrate basic car care and maintenance (checking tire pressure, changing a tire, checking fluids, etc.) as an extra service to your customers.
- Competitive advantages– Get a jump on the competition by sending videos that highlight the advantages of your vehicles.
- Improve Online Presence – include links to your social media sites with each video email you send.
This is only a short list of ideas to get you started. Video email applications are literally endless! Every dealership is unique, so start telling your story with video!
Jamie Bidwell is a team member at www.covideo.com. Covideo provides video email software that helps companies build relationships quickly and reinforce their brands more effectively with easy-to-make video emails that truly communicate. firstname.lastname@example.org.