Use Email Configuration to Increase Open Rates
Our email configuration option gives you the capability to configure your email address with our system.
When you sign up for Covideo, an email account is created for you to be able to send video emails.
Your generic Covideo email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now, with the email configuration feature your contacts can receive emails from the email address they are used to receiving from.
Here are the steps to configure your email address:
- Log in to your account at www.covideo.com.
- Click on Email.
- Click Email Configuration.
- Select an email provider from the dropdown menu. (*If your provider is not shown select Other and skip to #7.)
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on Test and Save Changes.
- (*For those whose provider was not in the dropdown list.) All the fields in Step 2 will be empty. Enter your email address, password, SMTP server for outgoing mail, port number, SSL and TLS status. Then click on Test and Save Changes.
The system will check your settings, and if everything is correct, you will receive an email informing you that your Covideo account has been reconfigured.