How to Use Video in Email Marketing Campaigns
Due to the rise of video’s popularity, more brands are trying to fit videos into their marketing strategies. One of the easiest ways to incorporate videos into your marketing efforts is to create video email campaigns. Video email marketing is widely used across many different types of industries and platforms.
Below, we’ll discuss the pros of video email and the best video email marketing software to use.
The pros of video mail
Using videos in your email marketing campaigns can benefit your brand and business in different ways. You can use a video email platform to help you set up email campaigns and track how your videos perform.
One of our favorite video email services to use is Covideo, which we’ll cover more in-depth below. Some of the pros of embedding video in email for an email marketing campaign include:
- Personalization – Adding a video in your email can help you personalize your communication with your brand’s audience. Customers can feel more connected to your brand and can feel like they’re actually talking to a human being as opposed to a computer.
- Higher conversion rates – Including a video with direct call-to-action buttons can increase conversion rates. Users are more inclined to interact with your video and click on your links if they’re front and center.
- Brand awareness – By adding videos to your email marketing campaigns, you can show off some of your company’s ‘personality”. These videos can be fun and quirky, or they can help put a face to a name!
- Increase open rates and click-through rates – Studies show that emails with videos embedded in them have significantly higher open rates and higher click-through rates. Adding the word ‘video’ to your subject line can also help increase open rates.
- Social sharing – Users are also more likely to share your content on social media when you have videos embedded in your email campaigns. Increased social media sharing can lead to increased conversion rates and exposure to a wider audience.
How to embed a video in an email
The easiest way to embed video in Gmail is to use video email platforms that do all of the heavy liftings for you. That’s where Covideo comes in handy!
Covideo helps you record, send, and track videos and can help you quickly and efficiently create your video email marketing campaigns. Some of our favorite Covideo features include:
- Customizable landing pages and CTA’s – With Covideo, you can create a customizable landing page for your video or select from some of our preset designs. You can also add customizable call-to-action buttons to your landing page that drive action and engagement.
- Video tracking – Covideo sends you real-time notifications when your videos are viewed. You can also see how many times your video was viewed and exactly who viewed it.
- Captions – You can now add captions to your video to reinforce your video’s message and make it easier to follow along.
- Accessibility – Covideo’s mobile app makes it easy to record, send, and track video emails on the go!
Don’t spend hours searching for free video email marketing software. With Covideo, you can use video recording software free of charge with all of our standard features to see what it’s all about.
Try it out for 7-days to kickstart sending video emails; no credit card required! Learn more about our demo now!