Video: A must-have sales enablement tool
Adding video to your sales outreach sparks engagement from prospects, improves teams’ efficiency, and converts more deals.
Increase efficiency and effectiveness
Ready for a new and innovative approach to enhance sales enablement? Stand out in the inbox, increase engagement and get more responses by using video for sales.
What is Covideo?
Covideo is a sales enablement tool used to easily record, send and track personalized video messages. Incorporating video throughout all stages of the sales process — prospecting, follow-ups, referrals — increases overall engagement and conversions.
Increase response rates
People want to do business with people, not technology. Skip the impersonal interactions by incorporating a personalized video email into your outreach for a lasting first impression that resonates.
Keep prospects engaged
Use Covideo’s call-to-action buttons to share content like e-books, whitepapers, case studies, or to invite working prospects to webinars. Helpful resources like these add value and demonstrate the expertise and insights you bring along with your product/service.
Shorten the sales cycle
Delve into product overviews or address complex questions without sending lengthy, confusing emails or waiting weeks to coordinate calendars. Keep the lines of communication open and the timeline on schedule with a video your prospect can watch at their convenience.
Covideo: A Sales Enablement Tool
Businesses are always on the search for the best sales software on the market to help with a variety of sales obstacles such as generating leads, capturings prospects’ attention, increasing engagement, speeding up the sales cycle, and of course, closing more sales opportunities. It’s likely that all sales teams have experienced at least one of these battles at some point or another, and it’s a given that any business would not mind seeing an increase in all these areas. In this article, we’ll walk through some tips and strategies on how to use sales enablement tools to meet and exceed your quotas and grow your business. Here’s what to expect:
- What is sales enablement?
- Benefits of sales enablement software
- Types of tools for sales enablement
- How to create an effective sales strategy
What is sales enablement?
Sales enablement is the process of providing a sales team with the proper tools and resources they need in order to move buyers through the sales funnel in hopes of closing the deal. A simple sales enablement definition is using people, processes, and sales technology strategically in order to increase efficiency, productivity, and success. In addition, marketing materials, knowledge, training, and guidance are all contributing components to effective sales enablement communications.
In the next section, we’re going to focus on the use of technology and the benefits b2b sales enablement tools have to offer.
Benefits of using a sales enablement tool
Incorporating sales enablement tools into your strategy have the potential to transform your sales process and performance on a variety of levels.
- Marketing and sales alignment: Sales enablement statistics note that sales and marketing alignment can help your company become 67% better at closing deals (Marketo).
- Using data to gain insights: Having access to buyer personas, interests, pain points and more is valuable information that will help your team connect with the right people and close more opportunities.
- Improve efficiency: We believe that every sales team should have access to a CRM or similar sales platform for managing your customer interactions. A CRM allows you to have a centralized location that easily tracks and make information accessible to everyone – so if a customer calls in, anyone can draw up their profile and gain valuable insights.
- Build stronger relationships: One of our favorite forms of sales software is those that allow you to communicate more effectively and close more deals. Communication and relationship building is a major component of closing a deal, and using tools that help you personalize your outreach, humanize the sales process, and connect virtually are a must to increase revenue.
Types of sales enablement tools
Whether you are looking for something more broad like covers both verticals like a sales and marketing software, or something more specific such as b2b sales prospecting software – there are countless sales tools out there that can help your sales team. We are covering our top 5 favorite types of sales enablement tools that every business needs.
- Prospecting software tools: Sales prospecting software helps automate some of those tedious processes that come with prospecting. Whether you are looking to send mass automated emails, or want to be instantly connected on cold calls without dialing, waiting, and receiving no answer – prospecting software is guaranteed to make your job easier. (Examples: MonsterConnect, SmartReach )
- Sales engagement software: Sales engagement tools enhance your workflows and allow you to work smart and more efficiently. These tools typically integrate with your other platforms and streamline the sales process – helping your team effectively engage with customers and prospects. (Examples: Outreach, SalesLoft )
- Sales Intelligence System: A sales intelligence system helps teams find new leads and get access to their contact information. This allows sales teams to gather a prospect list and increase the number of leads and opportunities. (Examples: Linkedin Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg )
- Customer Relationship Management: A CRM system is a database that manages and tracks all of your interactions with current and potential customers. (Examples: Salesforce, Hubspot Sales Hub )
- Video Messaging Platform: A video messaging platform allows you to record and send short one off messages that stand out in the inbox, humanize/personalize your sales outreach, increase engagement, and drive action. Video messaging platforms also come with extensive tracking analytics so you can gauge which prospects are most interested. (Example: Covideo )
Creating your sales enablement strategy
When building your sales enablement strategy, it’s important to understand your team, industry, prospects, and more. No two strategies are the same, and each will vary depending on your goals. However, one thing that remains the same is that every team can benefit from the best sales enablement solutions we outline above. These are some of the most effective and best sales tools on the market and will have a direct impact on your sales. Whether you want to start off trying just one, or want to experiment with all five, we can guarantee your strategy will benefit by incorporating a sales enablement platform into your routine and process.
To be a successful sales representative, you need several sales enablement tools to help you perfect your sales process. What is sales enablement, you might ask? A sales enablement tool is any resource that helps a sales representative close deals. These include any form of content, software, tool, knowledge, or information that helps sales reps more effectively sell their product or service to customers. Some employees work specifically in sales enablement. A sales enablement job description may include connecting with sales teams and providing them with the information and tools they need to improve their sales process. They may also share sales enablement topics to increase their knowledge of the full sales enablement process.
One of the top sales enablement solutions is Covideo. Covideo lets sales reps record, share and track video messages to potential clients. Covideo checks all the boxes when it comes to the sales enablement job description. During the buyer’s journey, Covideo will help enhance every stage in the sales process. Replace your old outreach strategy with a video introduction or a 30-second video message pitching your service or product. Send video follow-ups when the sales cycle has come to a halt. Then at the end of the deal, send a thank-you video! Covideo is the top sales enablement solution for your business because it seamlessly integrates with your existing processes. Here’s how.
Covideo: Record, Share, and Track Your Video Messages
Covideo lets you record video messages with your webcam, screen, or both. You can upload these videos directly to your email. Covideo’s video email solution enables you to connect more personally with customers in your email marketing campaigns.
As a sales enablement software provider, Covideo helps generate content and video analytics to help sales reps engage and strategize their communication with their prospects. Like other sales enablement companies, Covideo understands that data is critical in the modern seller’s world. So when a video message is sent from the Covideo software, sales reps will get insights on when their video was viewed, who viewed it, and how much of it was watched. In addition to viewer analytics, Covideo lets you create and schedule in-depth user reports. These reports will give you a variety of information on how they are using their accounts. The custom reports tab gives you the freedom to pick and choose which aspects of Covideo you would like to see. In addition to this reporting, Covideo has many other enablement tools that integrate within your present systems.
Sales Enablement Tools and Add-ins Within Covideo
Improve your sales enablement strategy with Covideo’s extensions. Covideo offers an add-in for Outlook and Gmail, Chrome extension, mobile app, and integrations with CRM applications. You can record and send videos directly from your Gmail or Outlook inbox. You can also send previously recorded videos that are in your video library. Covideo’s Chrome extension lets you record videos anytime up to 20 minutes in length from your Chrome toolbar. Once recorded, you can upload your video to your online Video account or send it directly over email. Finally, with Covideo’s mobile apps, you can record, send, and track sales videos on the go. Clearly, Covideo includes several sales enablement tools that help you improve your sales process anytime, anywhere.
If you’re interested in trying out Covideo’s sales enablement software, you can start your 14-day free trial. No credit card or payment information is required! All you have to do is provide your email address to begin our seismic sales enablement program.
A Sales Enablement Toolkit for Your Sales Rep
Covideo’s integration with Salesforce adds another item to your sales enablement toolkit. As a Covideo user, you can sync any Covideo data with Salesforce, such as emails sent, emails opened, CTA(call-to-action) clicks, or video views. These statistics can then be tracked within your Salesforce account. Covideo works together with Salesforce sales enablement to further improve and synthesize your sales strategy
For those that use another CRM platform, Covideo offers a CRM code which can be pasted into any email body. After you copy and paste the CRM code into the body of your message, you will get an animated snapshot of your video. This method will still keep track of how many views your video gets and how much of your video was viewed within your CRM. With our CRM code, sales reps can adopt Covideo into their preexisting process to ensure a seamless transition and more buy-in from end-users. Covideo’s sales enablement assets work with and within other sales enablement technology platforms so you can implement your best sales strategy.
Sales Enablement Ideas from Covideo
Are you looking for more specific sales enablement ideas? Here are some sales enablement examples using Covideo:
- Create a 30 second-1 minute long video that replaces a cold call or email. These videos put a name to a face and thus build more trust with your prospective customer.
- Use a video to market a new product and spice up your email campaign.
- Share your best sales videos with your sales team so that everyone can access and share them. This is a great way to set up a sales enablement framework for the entire team.
- Keep track of which videos perform the best so you can implement best practices for the future.
Be sure to discuss your sales enablement plan with your entire team when you start to use Covideo. Set up which sales enablement roles each member will fill. You can then use Covideo’s statistics to track how well each part of the process is going. Covideo can help you identify which team members have got the sales process down and which may need a little more help.
Download Covideo for Free
If you’re interested in learning more about what Coovdeo can do for you as a sales enablement platform, then check out our 14-day free trial today. With a free trial account, you can record as many videos as you like and store them as long as you like. While you are limited to sending videos to 1000 contacts per day from your Covideo account, you can send as many as you want through your email, CRM, or marketing platform that integrates with Covideo. You can also use all of the above add-ins and our mobile app during your free trial.
For more information about our sales enablement application, you can request a demo from a Covideo expert! Let us know about your specific sales enablement software that needs to discuss the best plan for you. Don’t wait– get started with one of the best sales enablement solutions today!
If you’re ready to get started, try out Covideo today with our 14-day free trial.