Try Covideo’s screen recorder Chrome extension
Record your webcam, screen, or both with Covideo – the #1 video message platform for sales, marketing, customer service, and more.
How to screen record with Chrome
Record, send, and track videos in seconds with Covideo’s screen recorder chrome extension. Screen recording has never been easier—guaranteed.
What is Covideo?
Covideo is the easiest way to record, send, and track video messages. Recording yourself, screen, or both in just one click with our screen recorder chrome extension.
People want to do business with people, not technology. Skip impersonal interactions by incorporating personalized video emails into your outreach for prospecting, follow-ups, referrals and more.
Breakthrough the noise of a busy inbox by delivering eye-catching video email campaigns that engage your audience and drive action. Promote your next event, showcase your newest product, or share the people and stories behind your brand.
Delight customers with personalized experiences that keep them coming back and telling others. Reduce the risk of miscommunication and misunderstanding by providing a visual demonstration with a detailed explanation in video format.
Screen Recorder Chrome Extension
If you’re interested in learning more about all things related to a screen recorder chrome extension, you’ve come to the right place. In this article, we’ll be covering a number of different topics related to our screen recorder extension, specifically Covideo’s screen recorder Chrome extension. Some of the topics that we’ll cover in this screen recorder extension article include:
- Benefits & use cases for a screen recorder Chrome extension
- Best screen recorder extensions
- How to use a screen recorder Chrome extension
- How to use a screen recorder extension with audio online at covideo.com
- Free screen recorder options
Benefits & Use Cases for a Screen Recorder Chrome Extension
Before we delve deeper into details, we wanted to clearly define what a screen recorder extension is. A screen recorder extension is a software, application, or Chrome extension that allows you to create a recording of your screen. There are numerous use cases for a screen recorder extension including creating tutorials, demos, it’s also often used in customer service, working internally amongst teams, sharing a presentation, etc. The possibilities are endless!
There are also screen recorders that allow you to also share your webcam while sharing your screen, as well as a screen recorder with audio. This is extremely important and useful for giving presentations, or proving information to someone when they need to see your face and the material on your screen at the same time.
There are so many benefits to using video when sharing content. Some things are just easier to show, rather than type and explain. With so many people working remotely, this tool has become so much more essential in your everyday life. Sometimes you may want that extra “face time” with clients and customers. Using videos with additional webcam features adds a human touch to the conversations and shows your willingness to help, chat, etc. This aspect of screen capture software is extremely important when it comes to gaining and retaining customers.
Schedule a demo to see how to screen recorder extension works and the many other features Covideo offers to its users. Want to explore the screen recorder Chrome before the demo? Sign up for a free trial to record and send screen recording videos. You can find us easily by searching “screen record chrome web store.”
Covideo’s Screen Recorder
Covideo is a tool that allows you to record yourself, your screen, or both. The app not only makes it simple to record videos alongside your screen, but it also makes sending these videos even easier. The most common issue that people run into when trying to send videos is the large file sizes that usually accompany those videos. Most traditional email platforms like Gmail have attachment size limits and videos can often get caught in spam folders. With Covideo, on the other hand, the recording and sending process is very simple. It’s as easy as copying and pasting into your message to send via email, text, social media platforms, or CRM platforms.
When using Covideo to create and share a recording, a video thumbnail will appear in the body of your message, making it stand out and increase click-through rates and overall engagement. You can also receive real-time notifications so you know who watched your video, how much of it was watched, and it was rewatched at all. Covideo doubles as a webcam recorder, video recording extension software, and a screen recorder, making it a very efficient, versatile, and effective tool. Covideo offers users a screen recorder for PC and a Chrome Extension recorder. To try Covideo’s screen recorder extension out for yourself, sign up for our free trial where you have access to all of our standard features and a free video recorder.
How to Use Covideo’s Screen Recorder Chrome Extension
There are a couple of different ways to record your screen with Covideo. One of those options is using the screen recorder Chrome extension. Using Covideo’s screen recorder Chrome extension allows you to record yourself, your screen, or both, on any site you may be browsing on the web. Covideo’s tool is also a screen recorder with audio options.
To begin recording, you’ll first need to locate the Covideo screen recorder from the Chrome web store. Once the extension is downloaded, it will live in the toolbar at the top of your Chrome browser. As you’re working and surfing the web, you can find and access the Covideo screen recorder in the toolbar and start recording instantly. This screen recorder extension tool works where you do – making the process easy and efficient.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Screen Recording on Chrome
Let’s dive into a step-by-step to see how to record using Covideo’s screen recorder extension and webcam video recorder also known as the screen recorder Chrome extension.
- With your Chrome browser opened, navigate to the Covideo logo located on your browser’s toolbar. Click on the logo, sign in to your Covideo account if you are not automatically signed in, and choose your recording options.
- Select “Screen” if you only want to record your screen and audio. Select “Camera” if you only want to record using your webcam recorder. Choose “Both” if you want to record your screen, audio, and webcam. Click “Record”.
- If you’re recording your screen – you will be prompted with a few options. You can choose to record your entire desktop, an application window(such as all of your Chrome tabs), or one specific Chrome page.
- If you choose to also include your webcam, your webcam will turn on at this time. Click “Share”.
- You will get a 3-2-1 countdown. Your screen is now recording.
- When finished, click “Stop Sharing” at the bottom of your screen.
- A new tab in Chrome will open giving you the option to “Delete” or “Upload” your video to your account.
- Uploading the video will begin the upload process. Once it’s done uploading, your video will be available to email through the Covideo system from your account or share through your own!
For more information about the screen recorder Chrome extension, go to Covideo’s help desk to watch an instructional video. Click here to download Covideo’s Video Screen Record – Chrome Web Store.
How to Use Covideo’s Screen Recorder Extension
Another alternative option to Covideo’s screen recorder Chrome extension, for those times when you’re looking for a screen recorder online, is to screen record directly from your Covideo account online. This option will work on Windows, Mac, on a laptop, or on a desktop – you name it. The screen recorder with audio Mac version along with the other platforms, is another great way to step up your screen recording game. We’ve listed the steps below for how to use Covideo’s screen recorder.
- Go to Covideo.com and log into your account.
- On the upper right-hand side, click on the red record button.
- You will have 3 recording options: Screen+Cam, Screen Only, and Cam Only. When you click “screen only” you will need to select the webpage you’d like to record on. If you want to record yourself, click on “cam only” and a video window will display. Make sure your browser allows Covideo to access your camera and microphone!
- Click on the red record button to begin the countdown. Note: For the recording options that include your screen, your video will begin after you press “share”.
- After the countdown, you can start recording! You will have the options to “pause” your video, “stop sharing” or “finish video.”
- Preview your video by pressing play and decide to delete or upload your video.
- When you’re ready to upload, click “save recording” to upload it to your video library.
If you’re having issues with the website screen recorder extension, reach out to our support team and try downloading the screen recorder Chrome extension. All your videos will be added to your Covideo account.
Record with a Free Chrome Screen Recorder
There are so many different screen recording options on the market, so it’s important to determine how often you will use it and what you will be using it for. If you plan to use your Chrome extension record screen software frequently and for business purposes then Covideo is one of your best options. Covideo’s screen recorder Chrome extension not only makes it easy to record your screen wherever you are online, but it will streamline the process of sending the videos – which is normally a troubling task.
When researching different software, make sure to first try out a free screen recorder offers a built-in option along with other software that offers screen recorders with audio for PC, Mac, and other platforms. With Covideo, you can use a screen recorder extension free of charge with all of our standard features to see what it’s all about. Try it out for 7-days; no credit card required! Learn more about our screen recorder chrome extension in a demo now!