If you’re trying to boost engagement and create a stronger brand image, you need to consider adding a video marketing strategy to your marketing campaign. There are so many various benefits to using video content in your marketing efforts.
In this article, we’ll outline all of the benefits of using video content marketing, list a few different ways, and use video content cases.
Before we delve any deeper, you may be wondering, what is video marketing? Video marketing is the process of using video content to market your brand or your product to help increase and boost engagement. The best part about video marketing is that anyone can do it!
Video marketing strategies and why they work
Video marketing is the new trend in the marketing world right now, and for a good reason!
Statistics show that 60% of businesses use videos as a marketing tool and 68% of marketers say that videos have a better return on investment than Google Ads.
If those video marketing stats aren’t convincing enough, we’ve listed five benefits of video marketing below:
- Positive customer experience – Online video marketing can help you personalize the experience of using your product or service for your user. Using video newsletters or embed a video in email, for example, you can create a more professional and more personalized experience that catches your potential customers’ attention.
- Increase engagement – According to a study, a massive 89% of video marketers say that video email marketing gives them a very satisfying return on investment. Also note that using videos in emails improves lead generation, website traffic, and sales overall.
- Track your success – Certain video marketing tools can also help you track your video analytics. With video recording apps like Covideo, you can receive real-time notifications when your video has been viewed, which allows you to time your follow-ups when your message is top of mind. Likewise, you can see who watched your video and how many times they watched it.
- Audience expansion – Personalized videos also often catch viewers’ attention and encourage them to share them with colleagues. This viral effect exposes larger audiences to your business, getting your message heard by even more people.
- Stay connected – When you use videos to communicate with sales leads and customers, it may feel more like a face-to-face or a one-on-one conversation. It can, therefore, help you create a more lasting and secure relationship with your audience.
Types of video marketing
There are so many different ways you can incorporate different types of video marketing into your strategies and campaigns.
We’ve listed 3 of our favorite types of video strategies below: social media video marketing, video email marketing, and product videos. And we cover a few more in the video below!
Social media marketing
Social media can help you grow your business’s audience and brand awareness. Platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc., have much larger audiences with different interests, age ranges, etc.
Marketing to these different audience sects can grow your business’ exposure. One of the best ways to marketing on these platforms is to use videos.
On social media apps, the best way to stand out is to catch your audience’s attention, and with so many different ads being thrown at them at all times, a great way to stand out is to use videos.
This can personalize your marketing strategies and help you communicate a lot more effectively. You can express a significant amount of information in one video instead of using an infographic or an image.
Check out an example of an engaging yet informative video you can use on social media!
Video email marketing
Video email marketing can help you stand out in an inbox filled with hundreds of emails and messages.
It can help boost connections and increase conversion rates, open rates, and more! With video marketing software like Covideo, you can record, upload, and share videos at ease. Combining video and personalization creates the ultimate strategy to engage with your audience.
Personalized video examples are usually one-off videos created for an individual or, at the most, for small groups of people. Because of this, they can be highly personalized to communicate your message exactly how you would in person.
Not only that, but a personalized video maker allows you to record and send unlimited videos – all in a way that can be used across various industries and departments like sales, customer service, B2B and B2C!
With Covideo, you can embed your recorded videos into any email; you can also share your videos through social media platforms and any favorite CRM platform to boost your video marketing.
The best part of using Covideo is how easy it is. Just follow these simple steps to see how to send a video by email using Covideo:
- Go to Covideo.com and log in.
- Choose whether you want to record a new video or upload an existing one.
- After recording or uploading, find the video you want to send to your Covideo library.
- Click on the “QuickShare” icon on the video you would like to copy.
- Navigate to your CRM or email platform and paste the link into your message.
- That’s it! This will copy and paste your video with your default video landing page, calls-to-action links, and thumbnail.
You can use video marketing to create demos and in-depth reviews of your product or service. This can help users get a better understanding of your product and encourage them to interact with it.
You can also use videos to create customer service tutorials to upload to YouTube channels or add help desk articles. This can save your customer service team a lot of time and confusion in attempting to give detailed instructions using only text.
Video recording software like Covideo also gives you the ability to record both your screen and your face simultaneously, making tutorial videos easy to follow and more personalized. Check out an example of a product video you could use on your website!
How to create a video marketing strategy
You can start incorporating videos into your marketing strategy in small and large ways, entirely depending on your needs. A video recording and sharing platform like Covideo can do all of the heavy lifting for you.
See how video email works for yourself with Start a free trial where you can record and send videos. With Covideo Free, you’ll get instant access to all of our standard features, and you’ll be able to upload, record, send, and track video emails within minutes.