Incorporating videos into your sales strategy will give your company a competitive advantage because video helps you connect, educate, and convert your audience.
Video provides human touch and emotion, which establishes human connections more than any other medium. Customers that feel connected to your brand have a higher lifetime value and are less price sensitive than other consumers. They’re also more likely to advocate for your business.
Check out the video below to learn how to create messages that target Millennials, the generation that make up the majority of current workforce.
Regardless of who your target audience is, the tips below will help you ensure your messages are on the right track:
- Understand your audience and know what type of solution they want.
- Think about your audience as one single viewer (it’s okay to have more than one of these).
- Don’t try to speak to everyone at once. Rather, create a number of smaller videos with unique messages for each audience.
- It’s okay if your video isn’t perfect. The message you are sending is more important than the production value of the video.
Buyers want materials that will lead them to their final purchase decision because time in money! Speed up the sales cycle with an educational video like the one below.
- Provide an answer to the question: What does this product do? Customers need to have a clear understanding of how your tool solves their problem before they make their purchase.
- Explain how to use the product. Aside from the problem-solving aspect, customers also need to have a good grasp on how they can use your product or service.
- Demonstrate the value of your product. Video helps demonstrate the value of your product better than text because viewers are able to see your tool in action. They can see other people solving problems that are similar to their own. Simply seeing someone else caring helps to humanize your product.
Customers need to have the utmost confidence over their buying decisions, and videos can help viewers better understand your company’s commitment to the customer experience.
Try one of these video ideas to inspire conversions:
- Provide a video explaining WHY your product is helpful. Customers need to understand exactly why they need your product and what problem it will help them solve.
- Add a video to your email or landing page. Let’s be honest, people are drowning in content whether they’re scrolling on social media or opening up their Gmail inbox. Get your message across in a faster and in a more interesting way by including a video.
Start the New Year with Our Free eBook
Now that we’ve covered why sales teams need video in 2022, you can use our free eBook to guide you through your first 10 videos.
Inside you’ll find examples and templates that cover multiple ways to use video in your sales strategy. From cold introductions to collecting customer testimonials, this guide will give you the jump-start you need this new year.
Or, skip the reading and sign up for a free trial!
During your 7 days you’ll get unlimited access to our video software. Sign up today and experience the power of video first-hand!